How to Become Ordained
Are you interested in becoming an IMI ordained minister?
We have ordained about 800 ministers in thirty countries. We would be honored to have you join the IMI family. Let’s partner together to impact the world with the glory of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord.
Our qualifications require:
- Passing a test
- Be currently active in ministry
- Currently living a holy lifestyle
- Two recommendations
- Small Fee
Contact Pastor Matt for additional information or if you have questions.
Phone: (651) 260-7045Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These documents will need to be printed, signed, and mailed to Pastor Matt at the address below. Alternatively, electronically filled out .doc or .pdf forms can be emailed to the address above.
Impact Ministries International
Attn: Pastor Matthew Goers
2844 Farrington St.
Roseville, MN 55113
- IMI Ordination Application – This is the application for new ordinations
- IMI Minister Reference Form – You will send these reference forms to references
- IMI Minister Affiliate Application – For those already ordained becoming affiliated with IMI
- IMI Minister Transfer Application – For ordained ministers transferring ordination to IMI
- IMI Renewal Form Letter – Annual renewal letter